Price: Admission for adults $44 and children (age 3-12) $38
November 22-23, 29-30, December 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, & 27-28
Open 5:00 - 10:00 p.m. Advance Tickets Required.
Enjoy the wonder of the park dazzlingly lit for the holidays, with a nighttime train and more.
- Meet Santa in his own house -- made of gingerbread filled with candied furnishings. Imagine sitting on a chocolate truffle or resting on a piece of ribbon candy just before you meet Santa and have your picture taken with him on his Gingerbread bench.
- Take a night-time train ride through the Blue Ridge Mountains on a crisp winter’s night, as you enjoy Christmas carols and the tracks dazzlingly lit for the holidays. Remember to dress warm, the cars have open windows!
- Christmas Lights. Lots of them -- thousands to be exact! Enjoy a winter wonderland of lights not only along the three-mile track but also throughout the open areas of the park. Look for the tunnel of lights and the 40’ LED interactive Christmas tree.
- Enjoy the sounds of Christmas during a musical variety show in the Tweetsie Palace.
- Step into a snow globe filled with swirling (synthetic) snow, peek through a Christmas present, feel dwarfed by nutcrackers, toy soldiers, candy canes, toy drums, and more.
- Roast s’mores over an outdoor fire pit and enjoy freshly baked cookies, warm funnel cakes, and other handmade items from Tweetsie Railroad’s famous Fudge Shop.