Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain Park is a winter wonderland full of real snow! With a 400-foot tubing hill and 2 moving sidewalks to take you back to the top, your Snow session will be packed with fun. Snow Mountain offers single tubes, double tubes, and large family-sized tubes.
Dates and Times vary. Check www.stonemountainpark.com/calendar for schedule.
From snowman building and snow forts to tubing and togetherness, enjoy all the moments that will make for the perfect snow day.
- Galactic Snow Tubing - an immersive nighttime experience starting at 5:30PM with great music, laser beams overhead and high-powered LED lights dancing all around to the beat of the music. Learn more about Galactic Snow Tubing here.
- Your family and friends can and brave the tubing hill together on Avalanche Alley - Atlanta's only snow-covered 400-foot tubing hill!
- Slide down the famous Memorial Lawn on fresh snow by yourself in a single tube or with a friend in our double tubes on Tube Runners!
- It's all about snow, all the time, in the SnowZone. The SnowZone is a winter wonderland with snow play activities.With turrets, tunnels and mid-sized slides, Penguin Run is perfect for guests to experience the snow from up above and down below. Make your very own snow friend at Snowman Valley or become snow builders in the SnowZone's very own Igloo City!
- Designed for kids 3 and under, Little Angels is the perfect spot for small ones just starting to find their snow legs. The smaller snow hills allow them to experience tubing at their level.