The steaks will be high on Thursday, March 19 as executive chef Derek Dollar and his kitchen team host their inaugural Butcher's Block Dinner at Milton's Cuisine & Cocktails. The elegant, five-course prime steak feast includes wine pairings from the finest estate wines in the Southeast. The menu features:
* Grass-fed beef tenderloin carpaccio with pickled black mustard seed, crispy Parmesan, red sorrel and Georgia olive oil
* Smoked and spiced wagyu flank with beet and horseradish gastrique and pea tendrils
* Herb butter-poached rib-eye cap with rösti potato, preserved mushrooms and Asher Blue cheese
* Espresso-rubbed filet of rib-eye Chateaubriand with black truffle and white cheddar mac n' cheese, and bacon-smothered green and yellow wax beans
* "Bone de crème," foie gras and bone marrow custard with blackberry-port reduction
Tickets are $150 per person (includes tax and gratuity).