Take a break from the heat this summer by visiting Mill Town Music Hall to enjoy a show from the venue’s incredibly talented slate of upcoming performances. Collectively, they have received GRAMMY-award nominations, Group of the Year Awards, produced platinum albums and gold records, and have charted numerous number one songs in their respective musical categories. Mill Town Music Hall focuses on family-friendly concerts and events and is located conveniently off I-20 in Bremen (1031 Alabama Avenue).
Upcoming performances Include:
· Jo Dee Messina (June 15 @ 7:30pm EST) is a seasoned veteran in the music industry who has produced nine number one hits, 16 Top 40 songs, and has sold over five million albums worldwide.
· The Temptations (June 20 @ 7:30pm EST) are world-renowned ambassadors of soul, conscience, and style. They have sold more than 16 million albums, produced 14 number one R&B singles, received three GRAMMYs, and have been inducted into The Rock N’ Roll Hall of Fame. This show is sold out.
· The Collingsworth Family (June 29 @ 7:30pm EST) brings excitement, spiritual anointing, family emphasis and musical excellence into their 27th year of ministry.
· Neal McCoy (July 19 @ 7:30pm EST) has released 10 studio albums, 34 singles to country radio, and secured back-to-back No. 1 singles from his platinum certified album No Doubt About It.
· Ernie Haase and Signature Sound with The Diplomats (July 27 @ 7:30pm EST) are both GRAMMY-nominated and GMA Dove Award winners. Ernie Haase and Signature Sound is one of the most popular quartets in all of Southern Gospel music. The Diplomats, a Mill Town Music Hall favorite, have been voted as a three time Top 10 Mixed Group led by Jimmy, Rita, and Corey Pearson.
· Gaither Vocal Band (August 2 & 3 @ 7:30pm EST) was founded by legendary gospel songwriter and producer, Bill Gaither. This GRAMMY-award winning vocal group has performed in the world’s most prestigious venues in America and was a featured favorite in the Billboard chart-busting Gaither Homecoming Series.
· The Oak Ridge Boys (August 10 @ 7:30pm EST) are known for having one of the most recognizable sounds in the music industry. The group has 12 gold, three platinum, and one double platinum album, plus one double platinum singles, along with more than a dozen national Number One singles and over 30 Top Ten hits. The show is sold out.
Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets through Tickets West at (888) 479-6300, online at the Mill Town Music Hall website (www.MillTownMusicHall.com) or the Mill Town Music Hall box office. For additional information, please call the Mill Town Music Hall box office at 770-537-6455.
For more information about Mill Town Music Hall or an upcoming calendar of events, please visit us at www.MillTownMusicHall.com, follow us on Twitter @Mill_Town_Music, or on Facebook.
About Mill Town Music Hall
Named Large Venue of the Year in 2016 by the Georgia Country Awards, Mill Town Music Hall is committed to providing West Georgia with a quality entertainment venue. Opened in Feb. 2012, it is the largest facility of its kind in West Georgia and comfortably seats 1,000 people. Featuring state-of-the-art audio, video, and lighting systems, the venue hosts numerous Classic Country, Pop/Rock, Gospel and Bluegrass concerts, along with other family-friendly events. The facility can also be rented for corporate events and private receptions. The venues top sponsors include: Tanner Health System, Systems & Methods Inc. (SMI), R.K. Redding Construction, Synovus Bank, Greystone Power Corporation, Gradick Communications, Aubrey Silvey Enterprises, West Georgia Roofing, Honda Precision Parts of Georgia, Haney Farm and Ranch and Powersports, the Coca-Cola Company, John Thornton Cadillac Buick GMC, West Georgia Technical College, and West Georgia Forklift Repair Service. Please visit www.MillTownMusicHall.com for the most up to date calendar of events.