Master Emotions at Work
Pandemic fatigue is rampant and workplace stress statistics are skyrocketing.
In this webinar, you will learn practical ways to:
- Relieve stress related to ambiguity and adjusting to the “new normal” of work
- Improve your mood, focus, and productivity
- Increase your leadership effectiveness and goal attainment
- Enhance trust, collaboration, and influence with others
- Maximize rewarding behaviors and minimize negative performance and outcomes
- Implement motivating tools and resources to feel empowered and reduce conflicts
The American Institute of Stress reports that 80% of workers feel stress on the job, 50% say they need help in learning how to manage stress, and 42% say their coworkers need such help.
Harvard Business Review reports that 9.8 million working mothers in the U.S. are suffering from burnout. While research shows that nearly 100% of managers rate themselves as supportive of employees with families, only half of their subordinates agree.
These statistics are amplified for people with disabilities, people with caretaking responsibilities, and people of color.
For business owners, independent consultants, and freelancers, your ability to earn income is often directly tied to the state of your health. Can you afford to be burned out, ill, or unproductive?
If any of these statistics sound like snapshots of your life, I invite you to join this webinar. In one hour I will share practical, neuroscience-based tips designed to start immediately afterwards. Whether you are a leader in your organization, a business owner, or an employee, regular application can help reduce stress and set the stage for deeper connections and rewarding results at work.
“I really liked the link between neuroscience and managing day to day stress. Makes a lot of sense.” - Purdue Alumni Association Attendee
“Very concrete tips, from a science perspective. I felt this was VERY helpful!” - Entrepreneur and Speech Pathologist