Dance Open House
SAVE THE DATE:
ALL STARS Performing Arts Academy's Back to Dance Open House
ALL STARS has been voted Best of Gwinnett for 8 years running. Come see why. :-)
Saturday, July 31
• FREE Registration that day ($45 savings)
• Performances between every demo class
• FREE DEMO Classes:
3:05 Tap w/ Mr. Ben
3:25 Belly D. w/ Ms. Tara
3:45 Ballroom w/ Mr. Waylon
4:05 Bollywood w/ Ms. Ranjana
4:25 Clogging w/ Ms. Amy
4:45 Jazz w/ Mr. Erick
Take a demo class, get $25 off August tuition when registering that day for that class!
• Order Uniforms & Merchandise
• Meet the teachers :-)
• Sign-up: NHSDA (National Honor Society for Dance Arts) 6th-12th
Suwanee Fest Parade (Sep 18)
An ALL STARS Nutcracker (Dec 18 & 19)
• Ballet Bun Tutorial: We'll make a bun on you, while teaching you how. :-)
• Make-up Tutorial courtesy of Arbonne: We'll do your make-up-- the harder basics: Cat eyes, proper blush contours, and review best practices for stage make-up.
Need GOOD make-up to last you a few years?
Ms. Alexia can order you quality Arbonne makeup to not only make you look beautiful, but ensure your skin is happy too!
***PLEASE NOTE: to be made-up, you must bring your own basic makeup: black eye liner, blush/bronzer, lipstick, powder
• DOOR PRIZES:
-- 50% off recital 1 costume ($40 savings)
-- ALL STARS Swag
-- 1 FREE month of 1 dance class (up to $65 value)
-- FREE car magnet to first 20 new students! ($5 value)