Cursed is a COVID-safe immersive Halloween experience running throughout the month of October. It is not a haunted house, an escape room, or a traditional play. From the moment you enter the space, you will be part of the story, helping the Institute for Atypical & Peculiar Sciences as we open the infamously cursed Daymare Box. Each session is an intimate group of only 11 participants who will make choices that steer the story, have conversations with performers, explore the collection of cursed objects, and take actions that have consequences to their experience. Like a choose-your-own adventure book come to life.
For COVID safety:
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced at all times.
- Masks are mandatory throughout the experience.
- Attendance is limited to only 11 participants per time slot so participants can be seated 6 feet apart.
- Check-in and bar purchases are completely contactless.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the venue.
- Contactless temperature checks are mandatory at the door (though we recognize that not all who have COVID have a temperature, it is one more layer of defense) and no one with an elevated temperature (including actors) will be admitted.
- Every cast member has an understudy/alternate, and in the event that they are not feeling 100% on a given night, they can be replaced with no questions asked.
- Our policy allows any ticketholder who is feeling ill to reschedule for a later date at no charge. In the event that no later date is available, they will be issued a refund.
- Contact tracing protocols will be followed in the event that anyone (cast, crew, or audience member) tests positive during the run of the show.
- Thorough disinfecting and cleaning of seating, bar, and other areas between every experience.