Warrick Dunn Charities in partnership with COUNTRY Financial, promotes financial empowerment by providing residents of Metro Atlanta with tools and resources to develop a financial plan that includes higher education, a life without debt and eventually retirement.
This investment matching program, Count On Your Future, consists of four interactive workshops led by insurance, finance and banking professionals, targeted at increasing your financial knowledge and assisting you in making decisions about your financial future. Participants who complete the workshop series may enter the Investment Matching Program*:
• Receive up to $500 towards opening and sustaining an investment account
• FREE, no obligation, Financial Analysis
• Debt Recovery Plan
• Paired with a financial representative for up to two years
WORKSHOPS [ All workshops: 10am - 2pm at the latest ]
• September 21, 2019Credit & Debt Management
• September 28, 2019Investing in Your Future
• September 7, 2019Planning for Financial Security
• September 14, 2019Banking 360°
* Attendees must complete all 4 workshops to qualify for Investment Matching program.