Price: Each tour ticket is $27 through November 27 and $32 beginning November 28. Combo (for two different tours) ticket rates are $45
Step into a winter wonderland as you celebrate the season with a holiday favorite, the Historical Society’s Christmas Tour of Homes in Madison, GA. With both daytime and candlelight itineraries, this magical event is not to be missed. This is a walking tour of historic and private homes fully decorated for the holidays. Madison boasts one of Georgia’s oldest and largest National Historic Districts and was named one of "The South’s Best Small Towns” by Southern Living Magazine in 2017. You’ll also find unique shopping and delightful restaurants during your visit.
- Event: Historical Society Christmas Tour of Homes
- Date: November 30 and December 1, 2018
- Time: Day Tour - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Candlelight Tour - 5:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Cost: Each tour ticket is $27 through November 27 and $32 beginning November 28. Combo (for two different tours) ticket rates are $45 by November 27 and $55 beginning November 28. Special rates for groups of 10 or more are available.
- Ticket purchase: Tickets may be purchased online at www.friendsofheritagehall.org or by calling 706-342-9627.
- Further information: Call 706-342-9627 or email email@example.com
- Tour begins with ticket pick up at Heritage Hall, tour headquarters, 277 South Main Street, Madison, GA. A map of all homes on tour is provided along with tickets.