This year make special Christmas memories at The Rock Ranch, centrally located near Atlanta, Macon, and Columbus, Ga. On eight special nights (Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays), guests travel the farm by wagon to see more than one mile of Christmas lights. Families also can hop on-board the Christmas Express Train featuring falling bubble snow, snowflake light tunnel and a dancing Christmas lights show. Country Christmas Nights offer guests the Holiday Gift Shop for unique gift buying and the Christmas Cafe to enjoy dinner and holiday treats. To extend the fun, guests can make Christmas crafts in Santa’s Workshop. And, on special Saturdays, the kiddos can enjoy Breakfast with Santa with a bonus opportunity to get creative in Santa’s workshop, and much more. Check out our Christmas offerings below!
November (Saturday) 30
December (certain Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays) 6, 7, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21
Gates Open at 5:30 p.m. and close at 9:30 p.m.
General Admission |
– Tractor-pulled, covered wagon ride through more than 1 mile of Christmas lights
– Tickets are sold by time slot by hour
– Entry to the Christmas Country Store/Holiday Gift Shop; gifts available for purchase
– Entry to the Christmas Cafe; dinner available for purchase; Check out the Christmas Cafe Menu here
– Visit with Santa in his sleigh, bring your own camera for photos
– Santa’s Workshop offers Christmas cookie decoration station, story time with an elf, and letter to Santa station and keepsake ornament station.
To purchase, simply chose when purchasing your admission to Country Christmas Nights or Breakfast with Santa, or purchase onsite.
– Ride through the farm on the Christmas Express Train** through dancing light shows and a snowflake tunnel! Inspired by the Polar Express.
To purchase, simply chose when purchasing your admission to Country Christmas Nights, or – if they don’t sell out in advance – purchase onsite. Tickets are sold by time slot.