The Computer & Communications Industry Association (CCIA) will host a community briefing featuring Senator Johnny Isakson on Friday, March 22, 2019 at 10:30 AM (ET) to discuss the benefits of free Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Georgia-sponsored tax preparation services available through the Free File program as well as at Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) and AARP Tax-Aide sites within the the Atlanta community and throughout the state of Georgia.
- U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson (GA)
- Commissioner Lynne Riley, Georgia Department of Revenue
- Milton Little, President & CEO, United Way of Greater Atlanta
- Frank Nolden, Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Seth Babb, TaxSlayer
- Daniel Eubanks, Intuit Financial Freedom Foundation
- Dave Macklin, Computer & Communications Industry Association (CCIA)
What: Free File Community Briefing Featuring Guest Speaker U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson (GA)
When: Friday, March 22, 2019; 10:30 AM (ET)
Where: The Mall West End (850 Oak St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310)
CCIA will be joined by U.S. Senator Johnny Isakson, as well as other community leaders, to talk about the pivotal role that Free File, VITA, and AARP Tax-Aide programs play in helping eligible lower and moderate income taxpayers prepare and file their taxes every year at no cost.