Cathedral Antiques Show 2020
The Cathedral Antiques Show, an Atlanta tradition and favorite festival of antiques and decorative arts, returns for its 49th year! 100% of net proceeds go to this year's beneficiary, Moving in the Spirit. Tickets and details now available at www.cathedralantiques.org and on Eventbrite. Group discounts available.
- Carson Kressley and Thom Filicia from Bravo’s original Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, and their latest show, Get a Room with Carson and Thom, bring their considerable talents in design and humor to kick off our daily Lecture Series.
- Bronson van Wyck, international event designer and producer to royalty, Hollywood icons, U.S. Presidents and more, will discuss and sign his new book, Born to Party, Forced to Work: 21st Century Hospitality.
- Putnam & Putnam, NYC’s preeminent floral designers for every occasion, will demonstrate their techniques and sign copies of their book, Flower Color Guide, and will act as judges when savvy arrangers go head-to-head in our popular Iron Floral Competition.
- Acclaimed architect Stan Dixon and renowned designer Jackye Lanham present their collaboration on her magnificent Kiawah Island home in their Story of a House.
- Joseph P. Brady, noted Atlanta silver historian, lecturer, author, and professional appraiser and consultant, will present From Shop to Manufactory: American Silver and the Industrial Revolution.
- Cathedral Tour of Homes opens the doors to some of Atlanta’s most extraordinary private homes that showcase the finest in architecture, interior design, and timeless style. 5 exceptional homes throughout Buckhead and North Atlanta will be featured.
- Young Collectors Home Tour showcases bold design in intimate spaces featuring 3 homes in the Haynes Manor neighborhood of Buckhead, decorated by some of Atlanta's best and brightest young interior designers and architects.
- Preview Party guests get exclusive first access to the Show. Enjoy entertainment, food, and wine with at this gala party while you shop and browse all the dealers, flower displays, and designer vignettes.
- Speakers' Cocktail Party offers intimate up-close meet and greet with our celebrity speakers. (Limited ticket availability)
- Young Collectors Party. After-hours access to the Show with food and cocktails for the under-40 crowd.
Main Floor and Flower Festival
- 28 Curated Antiques Dealers in furniture, art, jewelry, porcelain, silver, lighting, and rugs, including a select collection of Mid-Century Modern items
- The Flower Festival displays innovative and exuberant floral masterpieces throughout the Main Floor and sacred spaces of the Cathedral
- Vignettes by acclaimed Atlanta designers demonstrate their professional takes on integrating antiques with today’s latest home trends
- Luncheon available for purchase each day, and enjoy Tea Service with our compliments on Thursday and Friday
Moving in the Spirit is an award-winning creative youth development program that uses dance to teach young people the social, emotional and cognitive skills they need to thrive. Through programs that integrate high-quality dance instruction with performance, leadership and mentor opportunities, Moving in the Spirit helps children and teens to overcome the obstacles they face each day. www.movinginthespirit.org