The Natural Life Festival (NLF) comes to Historic Old Fourth Ward Park the Saturday before Labor Day. An official fundraiser for the Urban Oak Initiative, a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to helping teach underserved youth the benefits of plant-based diets, NLF will celebrate natural, non-toxic living and holistic wellness.
When people focus on living and eating more mindfully, they tap into better health, they decrease stress, and they build deeper relationships, stronger communities, and a better world. But, how do you start? Educating ourselves and making small, smart choices every day could make all the difference for us and our families. That’s what the Atlanta Natural Life Festival is all about. Be there on Labor Day weekend for natural products, mindful food options, good vibes, and transformative information.
There will be an all-day kid zone, festival music, more than 50 vendors, and vegan food trucks. Plus, festival-goers can learn from important workshops like the following:
● Morning Yoga with Marr-Teen Guy, Kashi Atlanta,
● Does Buying Organic Food Really Matter? With Nuri Icgoren, Founder Urban Sprout Farm,
● The Food-Mood Connection: Eating for Happiness with Stacy Lafley, Fully Vibrant Life,
● Plant-Based Cooking Demonstration with Essentially Chef Bee, Nyansapo Wellness Institute,
● Yoga: How to Find Peace and Stillness in a Noisy World, a panel discussion, and
● Plant-Based and Proud: Transitioning to a vegan lifestyle, with Stephanie “Sunshine” Samuels
For more information on reserving tickets to the festival (which range from FREE to $10) or to become a volunteer or vendor, visit www.naturallifefestival.com.