Price: $7 / $14 for online day passes / weekend passes. $10 / $18 door price for day passes / weekend passes.
We are the Atlanta Int’l Night Market, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization dedicated to bringing people together under the night sky for a celebration of culture, community, & international cuisine. With a projected attendance of over 50,000 people from Atlanta and neighboring states, this family-friendly 3-day event celebrates diversity, culture, cuisine, and community. Returning in Fall 2018, the AINM is a large, family-friendly, open-air night market featuring 150+ independent vendors selling art, food, and drink, and featuring music and cultural performances on multiple stages, all celebrating the rich cultural diversity and the heritage of Atlanta. Are you ready for an adventurous weekend? We welcome you to join us and savor the night as we taste the world together!
The Atlanta International Night Market October 2018 event will feature the following areas and activities:
- Food Village – You can try food from all over the world! From Japan to Thailand to Germany to Colombia to the USA, the event will feature a cornucopia of tastes and flavors from different countries.
- Vegan Village – This food area is 100% vegan, and will have a variety of delicious vegan offerings. Don’t worry about bringing your own food/drinks to THIS festival because we will make sure you eat and drink well at the Night Market!
- Retail Market – Just like night markets around the world, there will be unique and exciting products for sale from over 50 vendors. Clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, toys, curios, decor, and so much more will be on display for attendees!
- Artisan Market – Local makers and craftspeople will be presenting their handmade arts, crafts, attire and more in this unique section of the event.
- Kids Zone – This fun-packed area will have a full array of carnival games, toys, inflatable activities, face-painting, art activities, a mini library, storytimes, and more!
- International Village – Another new area for AINM, this village will feature multiple countries every day for hands-on, educational experiences where people can learn about countries, languages, cultural games, and travel.