Atlanta Brew Year's Eve 2020
Brew Year's Eve!
Celebrate New Year's Eve in style at Atlanta's laid back beer NYE tradition at historic Georgia's Freight Depot! Enjoy an all-inclusive economical NYE package amidst the finest beer brewed this side of the mason-dixon line. The Georgia Railroad Freight Depot was completed in 1869 and is one of the oldest buildings in downtown Atlanta site for this extravaganza.
Join us for a great causal New Years night of Atlanta's beer with great vibes!
Here is a glimpse of what awaits you:
• 5-Hour open bar with our pick of several craft, import and domestic beers plus red & white wine (list below).
• Midnight Champagne and Beer Toast!
• 2 different areas to explore: VIP with an exclusive area near the stage with an open liquor bar package
• 1 Spectacular Countdown
• NYE Party favors!
• Historic Atlanta Landmark venue Georgia Railroad Freight Depot
• Music: 2 DJ's
• Age Requirement: 21+
• Dress Code: Upscale Casual
• Door: Presale Tickets Guarantee Entry. Event Will likely Sell Out. Please note limited capacity.
• Event Times: 8:30pm - 1:30am
• Atlanta's most anticipated new event this New Year's Eve is expected to sell out in advance. Limited tickets may be available at the door.
• GA area beverages: Sweetwater 420, Sweetwater IPA, Terrapin Hopsecutioner, Terrapin Golden Ale, Budweiser, Bud Light, Coors Light, Heineken, Stella, Corona, Assorted Red and White Wines, Assorted Sodas, and Bottled Water
• VIP area beverages: Premium Liquors (Tito’s, Bacardi, El Jimador, Wild Turkey, Dewar’s, Tanqueray) Beers (Heineken, Stella, Corona, Budweiser, Bud Light, Miller Lite, Coors Light) Assorted Red and White Wines, Assorted Sodas, Fruit Juices, and Bottled Water
• Don't Drink and Drive use ride share, taxi or designated driver company to get home safely.
: | All Sales are final. No refunds or exchanges. Prices subject to change while supplies last. Drink offerings first come first serve while supplies last. :