Price: Menu items vary in price.
After undergoing an extensive renovation that includes the addition of two private conference rooms and a remodeled dining area, Atlanta Bread celebrates a new look at the company’s Smyrna restaurant located at 4490 South Cobb Drive. To commemorate the occasion, the fast casual café known for its sandwiches, soups and salads is hosting a week of celebration from Monday, Sept. 17 through Sunday, Sept. 23.
- Monday, Sept. 17 – Sports Spirit Day: Guests who wear their favorite team’s spirit wear receive 50 percent off their bill all day. Coaches and parents are encouraged to bring school teams in for dinner after practice or the game. Guests can also register to win two tickets to an Atlanta Falcons game.
- Tuesday, Sept. 18 – Family Night: Kids meals (kids 10 and under) are free with the purchase of an adult entrée after 5 p.m. Children can also enjoy a face painter, balloon artist, arts and crafts and a goody bag.
- Wednesday, Sept. 19 – Hometown Heroes: Police, veterans, active military, firefighters, EMTs, doctors, nurses and teachers all receive 50 percent off their dine-in purchases all day. Complimentary brownies and samples of Montane sparkling water are also available for all guests to enjoy.
- Thursday, Sept. 20 – Throwback Thursday/$5 ABC Sandwich: Atlanta Bread is throwing back the price of the ABC sandwich (roast beef, turkey, ham, provolone and pepperoncini with mayonnaise and spicy mustard on a baguette) to the opening day pricing of $5. Guests can also register to win two Atlanta United tickets.
- Friday, Sept. 21 – $5 Falcons Flatbread Friday: All day, Atlanta Bread’s freshly baked flatbread will be offered at a reduced price of $5. Guests can also register to win two tickets to an Atlanta Falcons game.
- Saturday, Sept. 22 – Soup Saturday: All day, guests receive a complimentary cup of soup with any purchase and can register to win two Atlanta United tickets.
- Sunday, Sept. 23 – Sunrise Sunday: The first 25 guests in line receive an Atlanta Bread gift pack that includes a coffee mug, coffee and a $25 Atlanta Bread gift card. All guests receive a free freshly baked pastry and coffee from 8-11 a.m.